1. His Way of Hope sermons and ShareSynch software compliments of ShareHim Ministry ‐ www.sharehim.org
2. Truth for Youth (Evangelistic series for Children) – courtesy of Young Disciples Ministry ‐ https://store.youngdisciple.org/collections/evangelism-tools
Registering your AMP Speakers/Small Group Facilitators:
- Each AMP speaker and small group (SG) facilitator will need to
sign up on the ShareHim website for Homeland Evangelism by. Please click the following link: https://sharehim.org/php/apply_homeland.php?confid=224 For the question that asks “Done Speaker Training Program?” you need to answer “yes.”
- Once speakers and SG facilitators fill out the application, an
email will go to the conference director for approval. Speakers/SG
facilitators will receive an email confirmation that they’ve been
approved as evangelists for the Ontario Conference.
- Then speakers/SG facilitators need to register a campaign, or
several campaigns, where the dates and the church that they
will be associated with are indicated.
- Once the speaker‐initiated event is approved, an email
confirmation will be sent with an activation code to download
the Share Sync software and a serial number to be used in
downloading sermon materials from ShareHim.
Requirements if using computer:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
(32/64 bit) or Mac
(Maverick or Yosemite)
Dual monitor capability
About 6 Gb hard drive space for sermons and video clips (one language)
Requirements if using tablet/phone:
iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone (any device running iOS 7 or higher)
iPhone is not recommended though as the screen is too small to see the text at a distance
Most laptops today will have the dual monitor capability.
ShareSynch does not use PowerPoint like the earlier Presentation Synchronizer did.